The Sales Effectiveness Review identifies the challenges that are preventing your sales team from being more effective and producing better results.
The review focuses on 5 key contributors to sales team effectiveness,
Set Up | Focus | Execution | Operational Grip | Reward
Through a process of analysis, observation, stakeholder interviews and customer visits, the review provides,
- A detailed report of where your sales effectiveness challenges lay
- Action plans to address them
- Support to embed the change that will increase the return on investment in your sales activity.
If you want to,
- Establish the current levels of effectiveness of your sales teams
- Improve the quality, quantity and direction of their activity
- Improve the results they produce
Find out more by clicking on the video on this page (it’s a touch over 7 minutes in length)